SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER
10850 Gold Center Dr #200, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
- Analyzing business requirements, Software requirement specifications and design documents, use case documents and developed test cases and test scripts.
- Developing and maintain a full suite of automated test scripts using Selenium and Java.
- Working on automation scripts, testing and debugging techniques.
- Implementing Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) implementation with Cucumber Framework, using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Maven.
- Developing test cases using element locators and selenium web driver methods.
- Using Jira for bug tracking and reporting, also followed up with the development team to verify bug fixes and update bug status.
- Good Experience in Agile methodology with SCRUM Process for the product development.
- Performing REST API testing by Soap UI.
- Developing Test cases from business use cases, Test data and Web Driver scripts for UI testing.
- Executing test plans on Desktop application as per requirements using Appium tool.
- Developing automation script for Desktop application using Appium, Java.
- Implementing an automating deployment process using Jenkins and GitHub that we use for deployments our staging and QA environments.
- Performing Database validation testing using MySQL queries.
- Making use of the Source Tree, a central repository for coordinating all the team effort.
- Participating in walkthroughs and weekly status meetings to verify that project milestones were met according to the documentation Actively share knowledge and skills with Automation Team members as well as other support teams, and grow own knowledge of other technologies in use in the environment.
Horizon Advanced Systems Inc
Direct : 972-474-6543 Off : 973-453-4646 xx 100 Fax : 973-718-2324
1303 W Walnut Hill Ln; Suite 355; Irving; TX-75038