- Working on FOS Applications like ETB, TTS, PBS etc.
- Working on Sick and Vacation programs for FAs.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers
- Identify, analyze and document problems with program function, output, online screen or content
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
- Create or maintain databases of known test defects
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
- Execute and evaluate manual test cases and report test results
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects; raise issues/concerns regarding issue prioritization
- Coordinate with business in understanding reported issues, requirements and expected behavior
Horizon Advanced Systems Inc
Direct : 972-474-6543 Off : 973-453-4646 xx 100 Fax : 973-718-2324
1303 W Walnut Hill Ln; Suite 355; Irving; TX-75038